- Lohajung to Lohajung: 23rd June-30th June
- Duration: 8 Days
- Day time: 20°C to 25°C
Morning/night: -10°C to 10°C
- Grade: Difficult
- Altitude: 16,050 ft
- Snow in upper regions
- Per person: ₹13, 000.00
- Pick up from Dehradun Railway Station
- Arrive Lohjung in the evening
- Travel time around 10 – 11 Hrs.
- Lohajung to Didina
- 8 Kms-5 Hrs
Didina to Bedni Bugyal (via Ali Bugyal).
8 kms, 6-7 hrs
- Bedni Bugyal to Patar Nachauni.
- 4 kms, 4 hours
Patar Nachauni to Bhagwabhasa
4 kms 4-5 hours
- Bhagwabhasa to Roopkund to Patar Nachauni.
- 12 kms, 9-10 hours total
PatarNachauni to Lohajung via wan.
12 kms, trek, 11 kms road. 6-7 hrs
- Depart from Lohajung. Approximate arrival time at Dehardun: 6-7 pm.
1. Stay: Stay at Dehradun on the last day of the trek is not included in the trek fee.
2. Transport: Transport from Dehradun to Lohajung and return from Lohajung to Dehradun can be arranged by us at an extra cost. Transport is arranged in Sumo kind of vehicles. A vehicle carries 5-7 people. Sometimes the number of people in a vehicle can be even 4 or 8. Participants are expected to share the cost likewise. The amount is to be paid directly to our transporter. No service tax is applicable on transport cost. Roads & Journeys only arranges the vehicle pick up and is not responsible for any issues during transport.
3. Pick-up: Participants are picked up from the Dehradun Railway Station. Pickups from the station start from 6.00 am. Most participants opt for the Roads & Journeys pick up and we assume the same in your case. In case you do not want the Roads & Journeys pick up you will have to make your own travel arrangements.